As a Small Biz United partner with the Albemarle Area United Way your organization will be highly visible throughout our community as an entity that cares about your neighbors and is investing in a better tomorrow.
Give Local, Care Local
For Your Community: Donating to the United Way directly fulfills the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors.
- 90% of small businesses support charitable organizations
- Every dollar counts. When you contribute to help even one person, you influence the condition of all
For Your Team: Volunteerism and community involvement are great ways to boost company morale and attract top talent.
- Deloitte found that 62% of 18-26 year-olds would prefer to work for a company that offers volunteer opportunities and is donating to charity
For Your Bottom Line: Aligning your business with United Way’s mission will help attract customers while making a positive impact on our community
- Cone Cause research found that 83% of American consumers wish more products, services and merchants would support a cause
- Boston College’s Center for Corporate Citizenship showed that 84% of company executives reported bottom-line benefits after starting a charity program
- Window sticker
- Logo displayed on AAUW website
- Newspaper ads, logo placement
- Event programs, name listed
- Email Blast(s), highlighted in newsletter
- Traveling Poster Board, banner, etc.
- Facebook & other social media
ANNUAL INVESTMENT - $500
Small Business – BIG IMPACT! -- JOIN TODAY! -- cALL 252-333-1510 -- SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING SMALL BIZ PARTNERS