Our Mission: The Community Care Collaborative serves as a local community impact program of the Albemarle Area United Way meeting human needs by providing assistance to those facing temporary emergency crisis with the goal of closing gaps among local resources within Pasquotank and Camden Counties.
• Intake Volunteers - First point of contact with clients to assess area of need and best fit for direct services or referral to other community services
• Lead Volunteers - Assist CCC Manager in oversight of intake volunteers and resource for client services
• Administrative Volunteers - data entry, recording volunteer hours, creating client files, answering phones, filing, etc.
Volunteers are essential and should:
• Show compassion for those in need
• Help neighbors in need to obtain the necessesites of life
• Serve anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, creed, sex or age
• Develop greater awareness of the needs of our community and access to services
• Provide services that promote responsible stewardship of CCC resources
Primay Volunteer Hours
Tuesday and Thursday 10am - 2pm
• Provide a current, clean background check
• Successfully complete training orientation
• Ability to work with a diverse population and maintain confidentiallity
To volunteer contact email@example.com or call 252-333-1510
To Request help
At this time, help is only available for Pasquotank and Camden County residents.
If you are a resident of Pasquotank or Camden County, call 252-333-1510.
Be prepared to provide
• Your name
• Your address
• Your phone number
• A brief description of your emergency and how much money would be required to resolve the crisis.
Be advised that volunteer intake managers do not work every day, so it may take a few days for them to contact you.